Incredible stuff! What is the licence on the spritesheets? CC BY?
Free Trippy Animated Backgrounds
Animated backgrounds just like Earthbound!
- 10 backgrounds in GIF and spritesheets format.
- 15 black and white backgrounds in PNG format.
- 8 Palletes in PNG format
GIFS AND SPRITESHEETS:
*These backgrounds can be used with easy in any engine with ease.
- 4 backgrounds with 4 frames.
- 6 backgrounds with 6 frames.
BLACK AND WHITE (FOR SHADERS):
- 15 backgrounds
You can also download my Godot Example, the shader is CC0 and you can found here.
You can use in any engine, like Unity, I just don't tested, you just need to use the black and white versions in PNG.
If you want to know how the shaders in Earthbound works you can watch this video.
- Q: What's the difference between the spriteshet and the Shaders?
- A: The Spritesheet you can use in most engines as an animation, the black and white pngs are for shaders, you can use the godot example or even in unity (but I don't have an example )
- Q: Why my background doesnt look like the ones in Earthbound/Mother?
- A: The Earthbound backgrounds uses shaders, you can try the Godot example to see how they work
- Q: Can I have the same result just using the png and no shaders?
- A: No.. But they are still cool.
- Q: Do I need to credit you?
- A: Yes, credit is only needed on my free assets. And you only need to credit me if you use the pngs spriteseheets or black and white versions or GIFS, since the shader is CC0 license .
- You can use any asset personally and commercially.
- You can modify/ adapt the asset.
- You must give appropriate credit.
- You can NOT re-distribute the files, no matter how much you modify it, you can use it but not share or re-sell it as an asset.
Feel free to send me messages or leave a comment if you have questions or need more info.
If you liked my work please considere donating or buying one of my assets! You can also support me on Ko-Fi!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Free Trippy Animated Backgrounds Released!Aug 07, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! just put the license in the description, the closest creative commons license that I find is CC BY 4.0, but you cannot re-sell or distribute as an asset.
this would look great in a weed tycoon game
This is amazing. I think I'll be using this