Oh. My. God. This is a masterpiece man, great job! It really has a lot of uses for my new RPG game! Thanks so much for this. God, I wish I had some money to donate to you or buy the Pixel Art Modular RPG Characters. And don’t worry I will give you the credit for the assets. Have a nice day!
Pixel Art RPG Character Creator
Create your own mage or knight with this free tool!
- The final character are in 216x192 png file
- The character sprite are divided in 36x24 animation cels
- Walking, Iddle, Jump, Attack, Defend, Damage, Death and Special animations!
- You can use in commercial or free projects.
- You can use as many projects as you like
- You can modify this asset.
- You must give appropriate credit.
- You can NOT re-distribute the file, no matter how much you modify it, you can use it but not share or re-sell it.
- Q: I want all the modular parts, so I can make my own characters!
- A: In this case, please look at Modular RPG Characters
- Q: Can I have the Godot source project?
- A: No, that's because this tool it's just an experiment, and I'm not very goodt at coding, with means that the project it's a mess :)
Feel free to send me messages or leave a comment if you have questions or need more info.
If you liked, please look:
- So... I just made a tool91 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
could you provide it with walking with the back facing the camera?
Pls add an option to move the weapon. Good Tool.
Currently, I have no use for it. But this is an amazing tool.